Disability Worker jobs
You refined by:
Community Support Worker (undo)
- As a Community Support Worker you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients living in a group home.
- Weekend work is also available.
- Contribute to the quality of life for South Australian’s living with a disability.
- Feel rewarded in a position as a Community Support Worker at HenderCare.
- Certificate III in Community, Aged Care, Disability or equivalent.
- Meditech Staffing is a leading staffing provider to aged care and disability support services…
The Equipped Centre
- We are currently seeking enthusiastic, honest and reliable support workers.
- The Equipped Centre provide person-centred therapy and support services to…
Home Caring Pty Ltd
Fairfield East NSW
$27.80 an hour
- Have experience working with young and adults with a physical and intellectual disability.
- Our clients rely on our Community Support Workers to provide their…
- ITEC provides total care packages for Holistic, Mental Health and Disabilities including acute and non-acute, Safe Houses, Home Care and Residential Care with…
Elite Aged Care Home Services
Carole Park QLD
- Aged Care or Disability Support:
- Previous Aged Care or Disability experience.
- As a community Care Worker your duties will include:
Eremea Home Care Services
- For this particular role we are looking for Bilingual support workers who want to make a difference in elderly people's everyday life and well-being.
$25 - $29 an hour
- Kensey Care is a customer focused Care and Support Agency committed to providing an exceptional level of community care for people living with disability and…
- Relevant qualification in disability, mental health, community services or individual support.
- You’ll have experience working in the disability sector and enjoy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.