Disability Worker jobs
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
$77,535 a year
- The support worker will establish a strong working partnership with CEHL staff.
- The R2SP worker will be based out of the Launch Housing St Kilda office and also…
- An understanding of the issues faced by people experiencing AOD and Gambling related issues, mental ill health and other disabilities.
- Are you caring, responsible and energetic?
- We are looking for Disability Carers.
- No experience is required as training and guidance are provided.
- Calvary Community Care support workers make a difference in the community by facilitating positive health and wellbeing options for individuals, their families…
- Completing customer documentation for allocated customers including; key worker reports, person-centred plans, risk assessments, etc.
- We arrange the provision of an extensive range of aged support and disability services for people in their private home and community.
- Our mission is to achieve social inclusion for people with disability.
- Understanding of human rights and the challenges facing those with a disability.
- Experience working in the disability sector.
- Sunnyfield is a not-for-profit organization with the mission of enriching the lives of people with intellectual…
- We have a strong focus on quality, flexible and persons centred disability services.
- Westhaven is a not for profit, community-based charity organisation, who…
- Carer’s Network are currently expanding our team of dedicated, passionate, and committed in-home care support workers.
- Make a real difference to someone’s life.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.