- We arrange the provision of an extensive range of aged support and disability services for people in their private home and community.
- This is a great opportunity to assist clients to remain living independently within the community within a Consumer Directed Care model for the provision of…
- A registration as a psychologist or occupational therapist, or appropriate membership as a speech pathologist or social worker is also preferred but not…
- Closing Date: 19/12/2019.
- Job Category: Community Services and Development,Health, Medical & Pharmaceutical,Voluntary, Charity & Social Work.
- Provide details of your understanding of workers compensation claims and injury management.
- We encourage applications from people with a disability and will…
- Its cultural lens aims to link children and young people with a bilingual worker and/or carer and/or community based matched bilingual support worker.
- We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women…
- We strive to ensure that any barriers that may exist are removed to allow everyone equal opportunity to thrive and succeed, regardless of factors such as gender…
OSAN Ability Assist
Bella Vista NSW
- OSAN Ability is urgently looking for a male and female energetic and enthusiastic disability support worker in Cecil Hill / Liverpool area.
$20,000 - $25,000 a year
- 121 Care are looking for a Disability support worker to join our clients’ team in Maroochydore.
- The role will involve assisting with his personal care needs and…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.