Disability Worker jobs
- Employment is dependent upon a Police Check and successful assessment by the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme.
- Applications close 5pm 16 December.
$1,011 - $1,023 a week
- This is a great opportunity to assist clients to remain living independently within the community within a Consumer Directed Care model for the provision of…
- Cert III in Individual Support / HACC / Aged Care / Disability or equivalent.
- Calvary Community Care support workers make a difference in the community by…
- We have an opportunity for a social worker to join our Adoption, Permanent Care and Carer Intake team based at our Dandenong office (51 Princes Hwy).
$48,629 a year
- Award & Classification SCHCADS 3 - Worker.
- We have the opportunity for Casual Forensic Residential Workers to join us in our residential facilities in Bendigo…
- This safeguard strengthens existing pre-employment screening processes to better protect people with disability who access disability services.
- As a Disability Support Worker your responsibilities will include:
- Cert III or IV in Community Services / Disability / Aged Care or experience in the disability…
- Previous experience working in Aged Care, Community Support and/or Disability Services would be highly regarded but is not essential.
- DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKER – NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - GREAT OPPORTUNITIES IN A VARIETY OF LOCATIONS.
- A place where you can learn and grow from the leaders in the…
- Unisson Disability is a dynamic, values driven organisation that has been supporting people with a disability since 1924.
- Is empathetic and a good listener.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.