Disability Worker jobs
- Unisson Disability is a dynamic, values driven organisation that has been supporting people with a disability since 1924.
- Is empathetic and a good listener.
WeKare Disability Support Service
- Experience of working with people with disabilities, challenging behaviour and complex physical disabilities.
- The primary role of a Support Worker is to:
- DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKER – NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - GREAT OPPORTUNITIES IN A VARIETY OF LOCATIONS.
- A place where you can learn and grow from the leaders in the…
CODA Disability Support Assoc.
- SC1- Qualifications in the disability and or aged care fields.
- Minimum of Certificate III in Disability Services and or Aged Care fields.
- Mental Health- Family and Friends Peer Worker.
- The Carer Peer Worker will draw on their lived experience to effectively empathise, listen, build rapport and…
- Must hold or be undertaking Certificate III in Allied Health Assistant or equivalent Certificate in Aged Care or Community Health and/or Disability.
- We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Outreach Worker to join the Rough Sleeper Initiative team, which is aimed at assertively engaging with and supporting…
$26.99 - $29.61 an hour
- Relevant qualifications in Disability, Social Services or Nursing (minimum Certificate III level).
- Extensive experience in providing direct care to people with…
- Accommodation Services – Support clients with disabilities in a community residential setting, as funded by the NDIS.
- IS THIS A CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU?
$62,111 - $65,299 a year
- If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicant, or if you have a disability, we encourage you to apply.
- 5.00pm Friday 20 December 2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.