Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Business Development Manager (undo)
- Identify and assist in establishing commercial arrangements with potential distributors and partners.
- We hire great people and give them the freedom to be…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Grow and thrive with an established importer and distributor of cosmetic products.
- Your future employer is a reputable multi-brand distributor of excellent…
Six Degrees Executive
- Experience selling industrial products or capital equipment to end users in markets such as, Industrial or Food Manufacturing, Engineering, Mining, Distributors…
- Distribution is made through distributors network, they do sales to Food Retailers and Wholesalers in order to get to final consumers.
$110,000 - $115,000 a year
- As one of the World’s market-leading chemical distributors, our client sells through a wide range of channels to ensure brand recognition and market saturation.
- My Client is a leading milling, manufacturing and distributor of food products including bakery products, flour premixes and food ingredients supplied to retail…
- Our client is one of Australia's largest distributors and manufacturers of professional audio, lighting and staging products, with an impressive portfolio of…
- Strategic business relationships with local distributors and other potential customers.
- If you’re interested in applying for this position, please send your…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- At least 3 years experience in the solar industry either with a manufacturer, distributor or retail business.
- Existing Account Management and Development.
$55,000 - $75,000 a year
- Join a Young, Growing & Established Kitchen Appliance and Plumbing Fixtures Distributor.
- EARN up to $110,000++ pa | Generous Base, Commissions & Incentives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.