Diverse Community Care jobs in Abbotsbury NSW
- At DAN, a diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work, and be proud of doing so.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Being a part of a diverse, active community of Weployees.
- We are actively seeking like-minded people to join our community within the customer service industry.
- The Multicultural Child and Family Support (MCFS) Program provides a range of services to assist children and young people who have been found to be in need of…
$68,152 - $71,483 a year
- UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds.
- Full time- 35hr per week.
- We operate 22 recreation centres, 63 Out of School Hours Care services and two camping locations which fund our diverse range of community programs, employing…
City of Parramatta
$57,897 a year
- This position is responsible for Meals on Wheels kitchen duties, receptionist and administration support in the Community Care Team.
- On a daily basis you will:
$50.51 - $52.20 an hour
- Practise within a Primary Health Care framework, including building effective partnerships with other relevant government, non-government and community…
- Previous experience working within Aboriginal/Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities and/or understanding of Aboriginal/CALD communities, both…
- We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people of all ages with mental health issues, disabilities, and those requiring community care.
$49.33 - $58.51 an hour
- To check out our diverse workforce and see some of our recent innovative and community-focused achievements, browse our YouTube channel:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.