Document Control Professional $72,900 jobs in Queensland
- Monitoring document status and correspondence scheduled dates (review comments, customer approvals) for submitted customer documents.
- Project controls, risk management, quality assurance, OR development and document management processes.
- Become a core member of a professional, collaborative…
Vincents Chartered Accountants
- Establish, implement and document efficient administration policies and procedures.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Financial Controller within professional…
- Electrical & Control System troubleshooting and fault-finding abilities.
- Ability to interpret technical data sheet, electrical drawings & engineering documents …
- Reporting to the HSEQ Manager, you will be responsible for providing operational HSE advice and programmes, document control, safety leadership, as well as…
- Lead professional development within team and make recommendations to promote current employees.
- Produce comprehensive quality control reports that allow all…
- Extracting insights from non-traditional data which may include IoT sensors, spatial, documents (NLP), images (deep learning) & videos (computer vision).
- Document security policies, procedures and tests.
- Supporting project activity, security architecture and control implementation.
- Managing, leading and quality control of the bids and proposals processes.
- Ability to extract ideas from an operational solution and structure a compelling…
$105 - $131 an hour
- Professional certification in Quality Inspection and Supervision.
- Understand and apply company’s HSSE-SP control framework in all aspects of quality management.
Be the first to see new Document Control Professional $72,900 jobs in Queensland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.