Dozer Excavator jobs
Sort by: relevance -
$35 - $40 an hour
- Must be able to operate a 40t or larger excavator.
- You will be operating a 40t or larger excavator, on a large quarry-based site.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Proven experience working on Loaders (up to 992), Dump Trucks (up to 785), Excavators (330 to 2500), Dozers (D7 to D11), Graders (16H), Tractor Scoops and Water…
- Articulated dump truck, dozer, excavator, grader, water cart.
- Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking experienced Civil Plant Operators for an…
- Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector…
$155,000 a year
- The ability to operate the associated support dozers.
- The ability to operate 350 - 800 tonne excavators at full capacity - dig rates of over 2500 bcm/hr.
- Programmed Skilled Workforce are urgently seeking Allround Operators to work in one of Australia's leading Iron Ore producers, located 100km south west of…
- Minimum 12months experience operating Dozers, Graders, Loaders, Excavators.
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO UTILISE YOUR DIGGER/DOZER SKILLS?
- Multiple Nationally Accredited tickets, including Dump Truck, Excavator, Loader, Dozer, Grader etc.
- CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company…
$46.50 an hour
- Advanced Operators (Production Excavators, Digger & Dozer).
- DIDO - Accommodation & Meals provided.
- $46.50/HR Flat - 7 on 7 off roster (WEEKLY PAY).
- Dump Truck + either Dozer, Loader, Grader, Excavator.
- Minimum 2 years exp on Truck (CAT 789) + either Dozer, Loader, Grader, Excavator within a coal mining…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.