Drafting AutoCAD jobs
You refined by:
- Demonstrate experience in a similar civil drafting role.
- Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD and Civil CAD packages.
- We provide a range of benefits including;
- Demonstrated experience in mechanical and electrical drafting using Pro-Engineer and/or AutoCAD and in DEF AUST 5085, AS1100 and AS/NZS 1102 standards.
Northrop Consulting Engineers
- Completed TAFE studies + 2 Years work experience in a drafting role.
- Competent use of AutoCAD and a keen interest in software packages such as 3D / 12D.
- Be willing to develop skills in CAD based applications i.e. AutoCAD.
- Balpara's Electrical Division specialise in Project Management, Engineering Design,…
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- Be willing to develop further skills in CAD based applications i.e. AutoCAD.
- Have a Certificate or Diploma in engineering technology – drafting or equivalent.
- (Inventor and AutoCAD experience desirable).
- Qualifications in drafting or equivalent technical experience in an electrical/electronic and or mechanical…
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
- Prior drafting experience is required.
- High level of proficiency using AutoCAD is essential.
- Tertiary qualifications in related Architectural, Building Design &…
- Solid working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Review rough drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from engineers to ensure that they conform to…
- Detail and layout drafting of machined products.
- Experience with Solidworks and AutoCAD (Must have).
- Full time opportunity based in Perth.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Production of drawings and plans using AutoCAD.
- Working exclusively in a Production drafting capacity, your key functions will include.
- What you need to do now.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.