Driver Delivery jobs in Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
- Now hiring at shop 21/14 Anthony Rd, West Ryde.
- Daily pickups and deliveries are recorded in the logbook accurately.
- Experience with delivery pick ups and drop offs and handling goods.
- Hold a valid learner permit or drivers licence.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- No pre-existing injuries (such as knee or back problems).
- Current manual medium rigid driver’s license (MR).
- Effectively and safely coordinate local deliveries and pick-ups.
- Work type: Permanent Full Time.
- A driver’s license is a must as you will make equipment deliveries, and you will enjoy meeting and talking with people as an important part of the job is to…
- A current driver's licence.
- Pickup and delivery of equipment including loading/unloading.
- Be part of a great team & company culture.
- As one of the country’s most trusted retailers, Coles sustainably feeds all Australians to help them live happier, healthier lives.
- Why join the Coles Team?
- Relevant Plant ticket/s, current driver licence and White Card.
- This extensive package of works includes delivery of the detailed design and construction of…
- Responsibilities range from general admin tasks to liaising with customers and processing our end to end customer ordering process.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- We are currently seeking HC/MC drivers who have Tip over Axle and Truck and Dog driver experience.
- Daily completion of all documentation as per loads and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.