Driver Family jobs in Victoria
- You will need to be a confident driver and own your own car.
- If you are the right person to help our family through this busy phase of our life we would gladly…
- My husband and I have limited family in Melbourne - so we're looking for someone we can 'bring into the fold';
- The train station is also 10 minutes walk away.
- We are looking for an experienced nanny to help out our busy yet fun family of 6 (mum, dad, girl 6, girl 5, boy 4 & girl 2.5).
- We are a busy family of 5 children, we are currently searching for a nanny to help with some household duties and to help our oldest daughter to get ready in…
- You will have a current First Aid Level 2 Certification, WWCC, referrals from previous work, and have a Drivers' License.
- Short Description (100 chars):Need Family Nanny.
- Type of Caregiver:All caregiver work.
- Pay per hour:$Negotiable ( must be at least the minimum legal award rate …
- Short Description (100 chars):Busy family looking for live in help,.
- Ideally a teaching student from a larger family who has looked after bright and active…
- Alongside the care, the family is seeking support with the following tasks:
- Short Description (100 chars):Family seeking long term nanny.
- Help also required with light household tasks and meal preparation to keep the family running!
- Short Description (100 chars):Full-time nanny/educator…
- We are happy family of three living in Canterbury (3126).
- For pick ups, we need you to have your own car and we need you to be a safe driver.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.