Driver Island jobs in Western Australia
- Working in a remote and beautiful part of Australia, the Kimberley in Western Australia, our client is seeking a Legal Officer to work as part of the dynamic…
- Monadelphous is a leading engineering group which provides mechanical and electrical Labour at the 6 Mile, 7 Mile, 8 Mile and Tom Price rail workshops, located…
- Ideally, the successful applicant will be able to commute to and from the island for work- we can assist with an application for a commuter card.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- 22 Jan 2020 W. Australia Standard Time.
- 19 Feb 2020 W. Australia Standard Time.
- To be successful you will have:
- Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure,…
- Consolidate monthly P&L reporting template and perform in-depth analysis to understand key drivers for movements and variances to budget.
- A great opportunity is available to work for WesTrac, one of the largest authorised Caterpillar dealers in the world, as a Vendor Coordinator within our New…
- We are seeking expressions of interest for entry level mining roles for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island Candidates with a market leader in Iron Ore…
- Established in 1996, Schlam Engineering is renown as an industry leader in mobile plant maintenance and asset management solutions.
- What Schlam can offer you:-.
$83,000 a year
- A manual drivers’ license (preferred) and forklift license (desirable).
- Minimum Base Wage - $83,000 (incl. Super) + Bonuses.
- Not us at Cater Care.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.