Driver Night Shift jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Disability Support Worker (undo)
- Are you available and willing to work shift work including regular weekend shifts, mornings, afternoons, nights, sleep-overs and active nights.
- 12 hour night shifts - may suit a nursing student.
- 8.30pm to 8.30am -active night shift Monday to Sunday.
- Current drivers licence and reliable vehicle.
$28 - $30 an hour
- Availability to work on a flexible roster, which may include a combination of shifts during days, afternoons, active nights, sleepovers and weekends.
Riverlands Disability Support
Blue Mountains NSW
- You must be reliable, punctual and available to work different shift times, days including nights and weekends.
- Valid working with children check.
PEGASUS COMMUNITY CARE
- Available to work a variety of shifts - Mornings, nights, afternoons/weekends and including Day options.
- Current New South Wales Drivers Licence.
- Flexibility to work across a 7-day roster, early morning starts, day shifts, nights with sleep overs may also be required.
$34 - $35 an hour
- Must be available to work flexibly between AM, PM and Night shifts.
- Variety of shifts available and choose when you want to work.
- Benefits of Working with HCA:
- CareChoice provide 24 hour support making a variety of different shifts available, including mornings, afternoons, active nights, sleepovers and weekends.
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.