Drivers jobs in Northern Territory
- Game Development & Talent Coordinator – Central Australia.
- As an organisation, the AFL works tirelessly in all states and at all levels to enhance and grow the…
- Location: Alice Springs & Central Australia.
- Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation of 7,000 employees working in more…
- We are Consolidated Pastoral Company (CPC) an Australian based beef producer which owns and operates a portfolio of cattle stations across Northern Australia.
- A tertiary qualification in Building Surveying and a drivers licence is required.
- The Victorian Building Authority is leading the way in response to combustible…
- Opportunity to work with an Australian retail icon.
- Discover a great place to work at Joyce Mayne.
- With our top notch customer service and wide range of…
- Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term.
- Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
- High Risk Work License – Scaffolder Adv.
- Join an award-winning tourism and transport company.
- Make the Northern Territory your office.
- The SeaLink Travel Group (ASX: SLK) employs over 1600 people…
Roper Gulf Regional Council
$75,371 - $83,195 a year
- One of the key drivers of the Council is to improve the quality of life in, and liveability of the region, with the vision.
- Contracts and Project Coordinator.
KFC Alice Springs
Alice Springs NT
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- KFC* is the world's most popular chicken restaurant chain, specializing in our famous Original Recipe® fried chicken.
$200 a day
- Remuneration: $200/day (Negotiable depending on experience).
- Must have cattle station experience.
- Must have an MC Licence.
- Contact: Carolyn: (07) 4637 6908.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.