Drivers jobs in Northern Territory
- We are currently seeking qualified Security Officers with excellent communication and customer service skills to join our high-performing team.
- Must have a valid driver's licence.
- Meter Reader – Katherine/Minor Centres (Pine Creek, Mataranka, Larrimah) - CASUAL.
- What you will bring to the role:
- Help create a home away from home.
- We require experienced Casual Bus Drivers who are also flexible and willing to undertake other duties e.g. housekeeping,…
- As a national provider to the utility infrastructure sectors, we have gained a great reputation for our breadth and depth of experience delivering design,…
- Due to the nature and size of our resort you will also need to hold a current Australian manual drivers licence.
- "Don't wait for tomorrow, discover today...".
- What better way is there to work in the beautiful land of Alice Springs than to do it with AAT Kings as a full time Driver Guide!
- We have an exciting opportunity for a.
- Proposal Project Coordinator supporting our program in Alice Springs, Australia.
- + Well-developed interpersonal skills.
The Travel Corporation AU
Uluru National Park NT
- We are looking for experienced driver guides, preferably those who have worked within the hospitality or tourism industry before.
- The Custodial Service Assistant provides a Cleaning/Housekeeping/Laundry service to Joint Defence Facility Pine Gap (JDFPG) facilities, residential properties,…
Department of Primary Industry and Resources
- A current Australian drivers licence, class “C” or above.
- To advise, plan, conduct and manage plant biosecurity research, and develop projects to improve the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.