Drivers jobs in Northern Territory
The Travel Corporation AU
Uluru National Park NT
- We are looking for experienced driver guides, preferably those who have worked within the hospitality or tourism industry before.
$82,612 a year
- Do you have at least three years digital marketing and communications experience and looking for your next opportunity to thrive?
- Working at City of Darwin.
Newcastle Waters NT
- We are Consolidated Pastoral Company (CPC) an Australian based beef producer which owns and operates a portfolio of cattle stations across Northern Australia.
$70,946 - $75,881 a year
- Current manual drivers license with 4WD experience preferred.
- MacDonnell Regional Council's vision is "many voices, one dream, building a quality desert…
- "What ever you do today make sure you take the time to consider your career and the once in a lifetime opportunity to live and work in Australia’s iconic red…
- Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking an experienced Dockhand for an ongoing position with our nationally renowned client.
- Are you ready to take your next career step and join a highly successful, industry leading global business?
- We are seeking an enthusiastic Storeperson who takes…
Department of Primary Industry and Resources
- A current Australian drivers licence, class “C” or above.
- To advise, plan, conduct and manage plant biosecurity research, and develop projects to improve the…
Roper Gulf Regional Council
$58,880 - $64,992 a year
- One of the key drivers of the Council is to improve the quality of life in, and liveability of the region, with the.
- Position Title CDP Administration Support.
- About the roleAs a Support Worker your role will be to assist a diverse range of clients including aged, disability and high needs clients with activities of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.