Drivers $70,000 jobs in Northern Territory
- Great Culture | Long Term Stability.
- Competitive rates | Annual retention bonus (up to $3000).
- Challenging Admin Role | Grow & Develop Skills.
- My Client is a family owned electrical company in Northern Territory, due to exciting growth and a strong reputation in the industry there is an opportunity for…
- Current Northern Territory drivers licence or ability to obtain and willingness to travel to remote communities by road or light.
- Hold a current drivers licence, or have the ability to obtain one.
- Manage a portfolio of Small and Medium Enterprise customers (SME) by providing an exceptional…
- Hold a Northern Territory manual drivers licence or ability to obtain, ability and willingness to travel by air and 4WD.
- Outcomes for people within the area.
- Provide Technical and Clinical Specialist Expertise.
- Hands-on Clinical Support Role.
- Be Part of the Future of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Provide groundwater hydrological and hydrogeological input into the Water Resources.
- Division’s work program in the Water Assessment Branch.
Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture
- This position provides technical, operational and administrative support for the implementation of effective wildlife.
- And flying foxes) as appropriate.
Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logisti...
Tennant Creek NT
- Good knowledge of business management and business drivers in a political and economic environment.
- As Senior Project Officer, manage the development and…
- Has a current driver's licence and ability to drive a manual vehicle.
- Remote Area Health Corps (RAHC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aspen Medical focused on…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.