Duty Manager $71,900 jobs in Cairns QLD
You refined by:
$80,000 - $140,000 a year
- You will be reporting directly to the Project Manager and will be overseeing the upgrade of a major roads and bridges project in Cairns.
$700 - $750 a day
- Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Global Organisation - Project based in Cairns.
- We are currently looking for a suitably qualified and experienced…
- If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Rochelle Biancotti, Nurse Unit Manager on 07 4052 5277.
- You will need to have the following:
- Working closely with the Facility Manager and leadership team to ensure consistent compliance with all Aged Care standards and Regis Quality Care policies and…
$75,770 a year
- The role is located in the Home Affairs office in Cairns Airport and reports to an APS6 Assistant Manager (located in Brisbane).
- Be part of something bigger:
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- As a Project Engineer, you will be managing the project and reporting to a Project Manager who will be based in Brisbane.
- Right to live and work in Australia.
$120,000 a year
- Reporting to the Area Manager.
- All professional fees and education paid.
- Full support from the management teams.
- Ensure work is completed correctly.
- Duties include but not limited to;
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting your peers and managers;
$82,000 a year
- As the Area Coordinator reporting to the General Manager, your duties will include however may not be limited to;
- Seek and capture feedback from participants.
- The Operations Manager will be tasked to assist the owners and general manager for the overall operations and general running of PASMA Electricals’ business to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.