Duty Mining jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
- Our client are looking for an experienced Purchasing Administrator with an understanding of the Australian Mining industry for a full-time Contract engagement,…
- Established contacts in the Mining and/or Construction sectors.
- IOT Business Development Manager – Mining & Construction M6.
- Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Pharmaceutical, Food, Biotechnology, Chemical, Petrochemical, Environmental, Health Services, Life Sciences, Mining and more.
- Grads are welcome to apply!
$55 an hour
- Mechanical trade background working on mobile related mining equipment.
- Stellar is working with a leading mining contractor to find 4 x experienced Drill…
- Flexibility required in job duties and hours.
- Our client is a part of a leading global technology group who provide equipment and services across a broad range…
- This position will require you to have developed interpersonal skills coupled with a track record in previous mining related maintenance roles.
- The Lead Technical Author has a range of duties that include but not limited to:
- Operating across aviation, marine, oil and gas, mining and construction, cyber…
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Operating across aviation, marine, oil and gas, mining and construction, cyber security, defence, communications, emergency…
Sydney Services Group
St Marys NSW
- Our client has innovative coating solutions for manufacturing high quality, problem solving, speciality coatings and polymers for Civic Infrastructure, Building…
Amida Recruitment Limited
$280 - $380 a day
- Additional ad hoc administration duties as required.
- Established leader in the Resources / Oil & Gas / Mining industry.
- Experience using SAP S2P, PR and SES.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.