Duty Senior jobs in Brooklyn VIC
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$70,000 - $110,000 a year
- Reporting to the Senior Project Management team your duties will include the following;
- The client specialises in the commercial sector dealing with a range of…
- Development and preparation of dashboard reporting for senior management.
- Reporting into the CFO, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Your main responsibilities and duties will be but not limited to:
- 6 month role with view to permanency.
- Headquartered in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne,…
- In parallel to fulfilling these duties, you will partner closely with the incumbent CFO to facilitate a smooth CFO succession and ensure the business is set up…
- The role is a blend of financial, commercial and operational management, and you also have the added responsibility of Company Secretary duties.
- Provide sound financial advice to senior stakeholders and identify areas of improvement.
- Manage end to end accounts receivable and accounts payable duties.
$130,000 - $135,000 a year
- Reporting into the Head of Property, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Working for a leading 3PL business on a diverse national portfolio.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by senior management when required.
- The Inventory Accountant is responsible for the following job duties listed:
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Our client is a global retail company, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne team.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Drives insights for delivery to senior managers on successes & failures of all digital…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.