Duty Senior jobs in Brooklyn VIC
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- Work closely with senior stakeholders.
- Company secretarial duties for the Group.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders in the business you will be required…
- Ensuring the completion and up keep of all Book keeping duties as required, including daily bank reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Reporting into the State FM, you will be tasked with following duties:
- Work for a leading ASX listed property funds management organisation.
$130,000 - $135,000 a year
- Reporting into the Head of Property, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Working for a leading 3PL business on a diverse national portfolio.
$70,000 - $110,000 a year
- Reporting to the Senior Project Management team your duties will include the following;
- The client specialises in the commercial sector dealing with a range of…
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Undertake other duties as directed or required for the project.
- Great opportunity for a senior Project Accountant to work on a massive project.
- Lead all production and operations staff on a day to day basis, in a confident and positive manner, by ensuring staff are clear on their duties and department…
- Ad hoc training sessions, reports & duties as required by management.
- Stakeholders will include finance, capital projects and engineering teams & other senior…
- They are seeking a Group Finance Manager to join their management team and handle all financial and management accounting duties.
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Our client is a global retail company, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.