You refined by:
Page Personnel (undo)
Duty Senior jobs in Brooklyn VIC
- Other ad-hoc administration duties at request of the senior managers/team leaders.
- Our client is recognised as a very known and respected Australian owned…
- Some of your duties will include:
- Reporting to the Director and other Senior Managers, you will be required to assist or delegate duties such as, but not…
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required by Senior Management.
- Daily banking and receipting duties for all transactions.
- Sending remittance advice to customers.
- As the Personal PA, you will be required to carry out the following duties:
- This will be very rewarding for the right person who enjoy supporting a senior…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- 5+ years experience at working as a senior EA.
- Project based duties and great involvement in the overall organisation.
- Excellent work-life balance and benefits.
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- 1:1 role supporting a senior executive.
- General administration duties including reception cover, as required.
- You will closely supporting a senior executive who…
- Any other duties as required.
- Our client is one of the large tech companies in Australia who have partnered with a number of leading and top tier businesses…
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Reporting to the Senior Field Service Technician, your key responsibilities will include:
- BSH Home Appliances are global leader in the household appliances…
- General accounts and administration duties.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties.
- Prepare month end accounts for review by Accountant & Senior…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.