Duty Senior jobs in Brooklyn VIC
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- Melbourne CBD office (remote work allowed).
Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA)
$82,748 - $92,747 a year
- All duties will be performed in accordance with:
- APS Level 6, Senior Advisor Performance Planning & Reporting.
- Enables risk based decision making by:
- Deviation from standard procedures and school policy will require guidance and direction from senior management.
- New students to the College.
$98,800 - $109,200 a year
- JR110116_CC Senior RPN Lions PD.pdf.
- Clarendon Community Mental Health Service, East Melbourne.
- St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne (SVHM) is part of St Vincent’s…
$68,040 - $92,343 a year
- Dr John Watson, Senior Lecturer, Department of Banking and Finance, +61 3 9903 2171.
- The role may also have responsibilities of subject coordination, teaching…
Box Hill VIC
- The duties include clerical duties, mortuary administration duties, basic equipment maintenance, general laboratory duties and other duties as directed by…
Context Information Security
- A Senior Consultant is a technical leadership level role within Context.
- Context is an independently operated cyber security consultancy, founded in 1998 and…
- In this Senior Supply Chain Coordinator role, you will effectively initiate, coordinate, and add value to the on time delivery of goods from purchase order…
- Other duties as directed by the Principal.
- Photograph New students and staff and email Senior years Assistant.
- Manage the library reception area.
$96,000 a year
- Playgrounds, Shade Implementation, Concept Masterplans and Streetscape projects.
- Attractive remuneration circa $96k plus super (plus RDO for full time positions…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.