Dynamic Sales jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Excited to contribute to your store’s sales and profit targets.
- We are looking for a full time sales assistants with a passion for camp and hike to join our…
- Demonstrated ability and keen interest in consultative sales.
- Advocate and optimize customer success through core sales activity.
- Above all else, we're looking for an engaging, enthusiastic, and dynamic individual who want to grow within the Sportsgirl universe.
- What's up for grabs?
- Based in Sydney, our head office opposite Hyde Park in the heart of the city, provides a central and modern location to review our brands, while we also…
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing.
- In store first point of contact for retail sales and enquiries.
- Your main responsibilities will include:
- Drives to meet and exceed sales goals and customer expectations.
- To provide customers with good service, and to achieve sales target.
- Uncapped bonuses based on personal sales.
- Work in a dynamic atmosphere with a diverse range of customers giving you the opportunity to meet and connect with…
- This is the perfect role to start your fashion career with a dynamic team and to be part of our unbeatable, collaborative and friendly company culture.
- The candidate will have a proven sales record, excellent organisation skills, be responsible for driving sales activities and an ambassador of exceptional…
- To manage after-sales service and follow-up.
- To welcome and advise local and international customers in order to develop sales.
- Good command of spoken English.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.