Dynamic Sales jobs in New South Wales
- Partner with Account Management & Sales teams to provide where required, pre-sales solutions consulting in support of new business opportunities.
- Creative thinker and good sales ideation skills.
- Over 5 years of sales experience, with track record of exceeding quota.
- Bring inbound leads to closure.
- To proactively maintain pricing and packaging to optimise gross and net sales outcomes.
- To actively participate in go to market planning and execution to…
- Work with the other business teams (primarily support, customer success and sales) in communicating the products to customers.
- Ascertain if the product mix is meeting the customer needs, where appropriate refer to sales for up-sell follow up.
- Ensure OnePass Access is set up.
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong new business development experience, together with solution selling and consultative sales experience,…
- Engage in pre-sales activities, providing solution and product expertise during the sales cycle.
- This role is responsible for driving gross sales by proactively…
- Reporting to the Head of Sales Practical Law, you will be responsible for the generation of new sales opportunities through developing customer leads.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Commercial and sales acumen with the ability to identify opportunities to cross sell…
- We are seeking a dynamic and passionate leader to work closely with Sales and Proposition to define the strategy, metrics and operating mechanisms for the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.