Dynamic Sales jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Pyrmont NSW (undo)
- Located at our Head Office in Pyrmont, this internship will see you observing and shadowing the Sales team - an exciting opportunity to gain experience in a…
- Ascertain if the product mix is meeting the customer needs, where appropriate refer to sales for up-sell follow up.
- Ensure OnePass Access is set up.
- Partner with Account Management & Sales teams to provide where required, pre-sales solutions consulting in support of new business opportunities.
- This role provides deep industry, solution and product expertise to the sales process.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including an ability to think on your feet…
- We are seeking a dynamic and passionate leader to work closely with Sales and Proposition to define the strategy, metrics and operating mechanisms for the…
- Partnership with territory Account Mangers to create structured presentations and conduct demonstrations to help support pre-sales.
- Engage in pre-sales activities, providing solution and product expertise during the sales cycle.
- This role is responsible for driving gross sales by proactively…
- The Business Development Specialist will generate new transactional sales within an existing territory in the small law customer segment as part of an internal…
- Reporting to the Head of Sales Practical Law, you will be responsible for the generation of new sales opportunities through developing customer leads.
- Drive sales engagement through proactive account mapping sessions, building pipeline, convert and influence opportunities into sales.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.