Dynamic Sales jobs in New South Wales
- Attending weekly sales meetings & training.
- Be mentored by an exceptional sales agent.
- Support in all aspects of the sales process.
- Proven successful sales track-record.
- Analyzing performance and implementing strategies to achieve sales targets.
- March 2020 start in a brand-new team.
- Achieve defined sales targets and business objectives.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the environment, medical services referral dynamics and competitive…
$125,000 a year
- Experience or an understanding of indirect channel execution via distribution or sales agent models.
- Provide the sales team with leadership and technical…
- An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and dynamic person with demonstrated specialist sales experience and/or hospital sales experience to work within…
- Strong strategic sales skills and business acumen.
- Extensive field sales experience in the corporate and public sector.
- Dell Boomi Account Executive - NSW.
- Australia's largest provider of IT services.
- Customer facing role working alongside the Account Manager.
- Interactive is Australia's largest Australian owned…
Dynamic Office National
St Leonards NSW
- Assist sales team with quotations and customer queries.
- We are a national office supplies provider servicing businesses all over Australia for over 20 years.
$70,000 a year
- Communicate sales support requests through cases in Dynamic.
- St Leonards Area | Near public transport.
- Corporate organisation | technology industry | supportive…
Filling the Gap
St Leonards NSW
$35 - $40 an hour
- Corporate, sales or administrative experience.
- Newly established health charity, Filling the Gap, seeks experienced Dental Clinic and Patient Coordinator with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.