Dynamic Sales jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Account Executive (undo)
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- 3-5+ years of experience in transactional SaaS sales.
- Manage the sales cycle from prospect to close with a…
- Develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives.
- Goal-oriented, team player, ability to delegate to pre-sales and post…
- Previous experience working in a sales environment is desirable.
- Collaborate with the account management team and sales team to understand the needs of your…
- A keen understanding of the steps involved in a sales cycle and ability to leverage each stage to advance the sale is required.
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting.
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills.
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce.
- In-depth sales training, ideal for extremely motivated individuals without extensive experience.
- Manage your own book of business, and guide potential clients…
SAS Institute Inc
- Sells software to current and prospective customers; works with other sales personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.