Dynamic Sales jobs in New South Wales
- Start a rewarding career in Real Estate sales.
- Tend to question the agenda of those with whom they negotiate a sale but can express confidence in making the…
- Experience in sales/customer service (auto sales preferred but not essential).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- A win-win for everyone!
- Order processing including point of sale and invoicing.
- In store first point of contact for retail sales and enquiries.
- Your main responsibilities will include:
- Previous sales experience is advantageous.
- Motivation for achieving and exceeding KPIs, with a focus on sales related targets.
- The skills we are looking for;
- Demonstrated relationship and sales ability.
- We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Customer Service Officer who will:
- This is a Part-Time opportunity.
- Roll'd is going through a rapid growth phase, with new stores opening often, we are looking for experienced and energetic team members to join our dynamic…
- Now hiring at Chatswood Chase Sydney, 345 Victoria Ave, Chatswood.
- Experience in retail sales an advantage.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- In this role you will be Responsible for:
- Now hiring at 8 Dutton Lane, Cabramatta.
- Previous experience in a dynamic retail sales environment is a bonus.
- Our vision is to create a brilliant connected future for everyone.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.