R Financial Service
$50,000 - $100,000 a year
- Tertiary qualifications in actuarial, statistics, econometric, computer science or other related quantitative discipline;
- Fluent Mandarin is preferred; and.
- Experience developing econometric models, programming in R and/or Python.
- BIS Oxford Economics, part of Oxford Economics Group, is a leading independent…
- Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and…
Liquid Capital Group
- The Liquid Capital Group, founded in 2000 comprises one of the leading market makers in exchange traded derivatives in Europe and Asia.
- Tertiary qualified in a numerate or quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, chemistry, engineering, economics, or…
$60,000 a year
- Future proof your career with this innovation focused agency.
- As part of a small cohesive team, you will be involved in strategic research projects for an…
- Familiar with data analysis, modeling, or decision science, including statistics, operations research, linear, multivariate or econometric modeling, forecasting…
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications and advanced use of statistical statistical/econometric modelling.
- Being part of a global team, you will be exposed to…
- Through an industry-leading commitment to innovation, the company is investing in Australia’s energy future by developing the full portfolio of energy resources…
- Strong tertiary qualifications in applied mathematics such as quantitative finance, statistics, econometrics, engineering, physics or operations research.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.