Economics jobs in Brisbane QLD
You refined by:
- Inform the development of regional economic strategies, economic and industry policies and programs through developing economic baselines for regions based on…
- Prepare high quality and substantial reports, submissions, briefs, memoranda and correspondence in relation to economic participation projects and initiatives.
- You will be working collaboratively across both small and major development, often in complex environments with considerable community and economic implications…
- Lead team(s) to achieve the department's strategic and operational planning processes and deliver the department's strategic initiatives, in particular building…
- Lead the preparation of financial modelling and benchmarking to access costs, financial and economic impacts, and processes against whole of government and…
- As EDQ continue to grow and develop infrastructure for Queenslanders, an exciting opportunity for an Engagement and Marketing Manager is now available to…
- Establishing procedures for access to available open data sources (for example, population/sociodemographic, health, economic, transport availability).
- In this role, it develops and provides strategic financial and economic advice including monitoring and analysis across a range of Department-wide policy…
- The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Provide high quality legal advice that is strategic, practical and solutions focused to a variety of clients,…
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, finance, economics or business.
- Volvo Group Australia is part of the global organisation Volvo Group consisting over 100…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.