Economics jobs in Brisbane QLD
You refined by:
Brisbane QLD (undo)
- Our contribution: we aim to be strategic and future focused, to deliver better value for money that achieves economic, social and environmental outcomes for…
- Economic and demographic research and profiling.
- Demand analysis, economic and financial analysis and business case preparation to support government and…
Palladium Group, Inc.
- Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value.
- Do you have a passion for market research or do you love to find new ways of slicing and dicing numbers in a meaningful way?
- Free breakfast and fresh fruit.
- Prepare high quality and substantial reports, submissions, briefs, memoranda and correspondence in relation to economic participation projects and initiatives.
- Key Duties and Accountabilities• Undertake research, analysis and interpretation of issues and trends affecting water supply, water infrastructure, pricing and…
- You will be working collaboratively across both small and major development, often in complex environments with considerable community and economic implications…
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from increased opportunities for employment and economic development.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- We know the work we do is vital in assisting our world’s economic development and, it’s the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that…
- Lead team(s) to achieve the department's strategic and operational planning processes and deliver the department's strategic initiatives, in particular building…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.