Education Coordinator jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
$52.69 - $59.14 an hour
- As an education and clinical expert, you will work collaboratively within and across education and clinical teams to build interprofessional workforce capacity,…
- Genuine passion to assist others to build opportunities through education and employment.
- Representing MAX Employment/ Solutions to attract and engage key…
Cura Day Hospitals Group
Sunshine Coast QLD
- We ensure best practice standards through continuous improvement and regular staff education and prioritise a positive work/ life balance for all staff.
- Ideally demonstrated experience in mental health assessment (including but not limited to mental status examinations (MSEs), risk assessment and management,…
- Join an expanding Health Service with a culture of innovation, education, training and research, with facilities across the Sunshine Coast including the new…
$75,329 - $84,964 a year
- QUT Sport recognises the importance of.
- Creating an environment that fosters a healthy.
- Campus for both students and staff and in.
- Assist with the development,.
- This position provides strategic leadership and.
- Management of the Institute Directorate’s core.
- Professional activities, working closely with the.
- Providing timely and consistent education and information to patients and their families.
- Cancer Care Coordinator - Icon Cancer Care, Maroochydore, QLD.
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Experience with hosting and co-ordinating events including but not limited to regular education and CPD events.
- Proficiency in the use of PC's and Mac's.
$103,024 - $112,695 a year
- Teaching materials for online education.
- And knowledge of adult education.
- Building fellowship and an education program.
- Behaviours Program and facilitate the.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.