Electrical jobs in Gisborne VIC
- Experience or knowledge in working within the railway environment, with exposure to one or all the following disciplines (Rail Systems, Track and Civil,…
- Experienced in a range of Mechanical, Electrical (RRI), Electronic and Computer based Interlocking’s.
- From locomotives, trains and trams, to rail infrastructure…
$102,967 - $122,268 a year
- School of Electrical, Mechanical and Infrastructure Engineering.
- About the School of Electrical, Mechanical and Infrastructure Engineering (EMI).
- We are an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, flooring, bathrooms and…
- The Electrical Engineering or Power Systems Specialist will be a key team member supporting grid and electrical power systems aspects across the full value…
- We are the best in the business when it comes to contemporary furniture, beddings, computer and electrical products.
- To be successful you must:
- Familiar with Australian Electrical specifications.
- Experience in Electrical Quality Control.
- Inspection of Electrical Equipment on Site.
- Ø Electrical Engineers – all levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering) or Equivalent – Mechanical, Civil, Electrical.
- Ø OHW Engineers – all levels.
$40 - $45 an hour
- Electrical qualification required (A or L Grade Licence or Electrical Fitter qualified).
- Well Established & Rapidly Growing Electrical Company.
- Strong and up-to-date technical knowledge of relevant electrical legislation, regulations and safety standards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.