Electrical $93,300 jobs in Woodside SA
- Our client provides full turnkey solutions from conceptual design through to final project commissioning.
- Due to expansion and exciting recent project wins,…
- Turnkey project expertise in high voltage substation and infrastructure design, codes of practice and associated civil, structural and primary electrical works.
- Have an electrical engineering degree;
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in electrical design;
- A permanent Electrical Engineer job in an electrical engineering…
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the design of HV electrical systems in Mineral Processing, Water and Oil & Gas industries.
- Review, analysis and investigation of electrical design and electrical equipment installations.
- Design and engineering review of low voltage electrical systems,…
- In order to succeed in this role you will be an experienced construction manager, preferably from a mechanical or electrical building services background…
- Engineering Manager job opportunity to join a leading electrical and electronics solutions business in defence.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- The ideal candidate will have an electrical background with experience in change management, recently having implemented a new ERP system with further changes…
- Monitor and oversee civil, structural, mechanical and electrical work being conducted by contractors to ensure it meets contractual obligation.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.