Electrical Apprentice jobs in Welshpool WA
- As required by the company, facilitate on-site training for technicians/apprentices as well as supervise work performed by an allocated apprentice.
- Monitor and control of apprentices.
- Direct control in reporting, monitoring labour, materials, plant & equipment and direction of electrical supervisors.
- Are you a qualified tradesman with a passion for the electrical industry?
- With a diverse range of projects and a thriving team of tradesmen and apprentices,…
Rosscommon Nominees Pty Ltd
$50,000 - $62,500 a year
- Training apprentices and/or coworkers.
- Performing other trades (e.g. light electrical, plastic, perspex, metals).
- The successful candidate will need to :
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.