Electrical Engineer jobs in Ryde NSW
- The Electrical Engineer is responsible for helping to ensure the electrical design within a project meets the architecture and interface requirements and to…
- Electrical engineer with experience working in a consulting environment.
- With approximately 49,500 talented people globally and 5,400 talented people based in…
- Your role as a shift engineer will require you to be responsible for general maintenance and repairs by responding to our HOTSOS system for request on repairs.
- You experience and are comfortable leading teams and mentoring junior engineers.
- Lead teams of engineers to undertake larger packages of work, including…
- You’ve worked in a similar role maintaining critical systems in electrical, electronic or IT system support.
- Our ITS Operations Team change how we travel.
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
- This is a brand new role for the business and is an exciting opportunity for a young, enthusiastic electrical engineer to start their career in a successful,…
- EAE Group of Companies is a global organisation with its beginnings in the electricity sector in 1973 as the EAE Elektrik Company.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with hardware engineers to determine development path for superconducting systems.
- Strong teamwork and coaching skills.
- Practical experience of electrical / controls engineering & electrical installation.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematic drawings.
- Knowledge of electrical drafting for Building Services and/or Private HV installations is desirable.
- Work amongst a multi-disciplinary team of experts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.