Electrical Engineer jobs in Ryde NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- # work with a world-class team of engineers?
- Opportunities galore; stretch projects, working with world class engineers, conference attendance and travel…
- Answer technical queries relating to the plant design across a broad range of engineering skills including process, electrical, instrument, acoustic, structural…
- Eperience with electrical systems analysis software (e PowerCAD, PSSE, Powerfactory, etc.).
- Help our highly reputable client grow their renewable energy…
$40 - $46 an hour
- Must have technical qualifications as electrical fitter.
- Assist engineers with upgrade/modernisation projects providing technical assistance.
Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
- Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future.
- At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code.
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- You will produce electrical designs for turnkey HV substation projects across protection, control, AC/DC and SCADA.
- Design protection and control systems.
- The Operations team partners closely with ResMed’s five business leaders to understand their needs then providing a variety of products and services to help…
$900 a day
- This rail specialist consultant has a vacancy for a Rollingstock Design Engineer to take a hands on approach with detailed design of NSW rollingstock cars.
$900 - $1,100 a day
- Manage the delivery of signalling projects which interfaces with other disciplines such as electrical, civil overheads and track.
- C.$1000 per day (ABN).
- Native-speaking level proficiency in major European Language (ie German, English) is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.