Electrical Engineer jobs in Ryde NSW
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering specialising in electrical/power related subjects.
- Minimum 3 years engineering experience from the Australian Defence…
- The Electrical Engineer is responsible for helping to ensure the electrical design within a project meets the architecture and interface requirements and to…
- Assist in the support and training of graduate engineers.
- Experience with design of modifications to low voltage electrical power systems.
- Experience in IEC61850 design and implementation for electrical protection systems .
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in electrical design and delivery of projects.
- EAE Group of Companies is a global organisation with its beginnings in the electricity sector in 1973 as the EAE Elektrik Company.
$900 - $1,000 a day
- As a trusted recruitment partner to the Australian Defence sector, Kinexus has seen a noticeable increase in contract opportunities recently, particularly…
$70,000 - $100,000 a year
- Please submit a full professional resume highlighting your experience with electrical engineering or contact Martyn Durnford - +61 2 8079 0902 - for further…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$110,000 - $125,000 a year
- A degree in electrical engineering,.
- My client is a tier 1 contractor who due to continued growth and ongoing reputation in the market have an exciting…
- Eperience with electrical systems analysis software (e PowerCAD, PSSE, Powerfactory, etc.).
- Help our highly reputable client grow their renewable energy…
- Battery Storage engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in NSW piloting a project for an growing company.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.