Electrical Engineer $100,000 jobs in Ryde NSW
- With unprecedented change in the sector, there has never been a more exciting time to be in the energy industry.
- + Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Energy Engineer – Demand Response NSW.
- An Energy Engineer is required for a wholesale electricity retailer that connects its customers to the wholesale market…
- Good interfacing skills with client and electrical authorities.
- Experience interpreting authority standards and electrical requirements (especially around brown…
- We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow.
- We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from…
Northrop Consulting Engineers
- Project leadership in various types of electrical projects.
- Willing to mentor and guide younger engineers in their professional development.
- + Flexibility to work on a broad range of electrical engineering projects.
- There will also be opportunities down the track to undertake other electrical…
- Travel to sites for site review and work with onsite field engineers, as well as provide engineering evaluations, electrical systems audits, and startup as…
$130,000 - $170,000 a year
- The associate electrical engineer will have the following background:
- They are now recruiting for an associate electrical engineer to join their growing office.
- A Sales Engineer is required for an innovative electricity retail business for commercial and industrial customers.
- They are looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in maintaining a DC or Critical space facility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.