Electrical Equipment jobs in Melbourne VIC
$40 an hour
- Working on installing electrical to new equipment.
- Our client is Australia's leading supplier of waste equipment and trucks.
- Ongoing Role, full time hours.
$30.00 - $39.99 an hour
- A D Class electrical licence would also be ideal!
- Performing preventative and reactive maintenance on food processing & packaging equipment.
- A Global power leader, Cummins Inc is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas…
ENGIE AV Technologies Pty Limited
- Install and connect audiovisual equipment.
- A practical understanding of audio visual systems and equipment including control system and video conferencing…
- Perform minor maintenance or cleaning activities of tools and equipment.
- Sets up braces and rigs hoisting equipment using hand tools and power wrenches.
- Reporting for site visits including; replacements, defective parts and equipment repairs.
- Highly developed knowledge of HVAC systems, controllers and test…
- Degree qualified engineering (electronics/software/mechanical/electrical).
- Our client designs, develops and manufactures highly specialised equipment for a…
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- Familiarity with the use and calibration of complex test equipment.
- A solid understanding of RF, mechanical, electrical and metrological principles.
- A well known renewables developer is looking for a Lead Commercial Manager for development, construction, operation and management of cost effective renewable…
$50,000 - $69,999 a year
- Enjoy variety in your work as there will be much to learn due to diversity of client/equipment.
- Undertaking repair, servicing and calibration activities across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.