Electrician jobs in Welshpool WA
You refined by:
- Statutory electrical testing and checks and performing equipment isolations.
- Preventative maintenance, repairs and fault finding of mine site equipment.
- Hays are the recruiting experts within the Building Maintenance and Service sector and based on an increase in labour hire positions, we are looking for mining…
- 3 years post trade experience.
- START DATE: Monday 30th March 2020.
- DURATION: 3 months - 26th June 2020 (potential for extension).
- PAY RATE: $36 + Penalties.
- SITES: Karara, Solomon, Cape Preston, Cloudbreak, Sunrise Dam & Gruyere.
- Working for one of Western Australia's largest mining companies.
- At Randstad we believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more and going further.
- Find out more at randstad.com.au.
- Electrical Compliance Officer job opportunity for a large state department.
- Hays are currently partnered with a large state department on their search for an…
- Electrical A Grade trade licence (Australian).
- We seek highly motivated trades people who want to develop and join our successful sales team to start ASAP.
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company.
- My client focus on EPCM services to most of the major resource companies in WA, covering iron ore, gold, base…
- Primero are hiring motivated and experienced FIFO workers across various trades.
- We have immediate opportunities for suitably qualified:
- We are currently experiencing a very high demand for electricians all over Western Australia.
- 10 Weeks worth of work.
- The role will include the following:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.