Electrician jobs in Welshpool WA
Concept Engineering BB
- **A current train Track safety Awareness qualification is mandatory for this role.***.
- Install, repair and modify signalling equipment and infrastructure.
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Trade qualified mechanics, plant mechanics or auto electricians; recently qualified candidates are urged to apply.
- Fault finding, diagnostics and repairs.
- Appropriate trade or engineering technical qualifications and experience.
- 10+ years experience of trade supervision.
- Date Posted: March 12, 2020.
- Specific experience with hazardous areas and current EEHA certification.
- Previous industrial electrical trade background with a minimum of five years experience…
- Appropriate trade or engineering technical qualifications and experience;
- 10+ years experience of trade supervision;
- Develop CCMS Inspection and test records;
- The successful candidate must have experience in repairing industrial rotating electrical equipment, Electrical trade certification and a WA Electrical license.
- Our client is one of Australia’s leading Utility Installation and Mining Services Companies with over 30 years’ experience.
- Excavators – up to 50 tonne.
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company.
- My client focus on EPCM services to most of the major resource companies in WA, covering iron ore, gold, base…
$43 an hour
- Over seeing an electrician apprentice.
- The successful qualified electrician applicant will:
- Must have a A grade electrician license.
- Must have a car licence.
BLU Electrical Services
Bibra Lake WA
- Right now, we need to grow our team to keep up with current demand for our services.
- If you have experience as a qualified electrician and would like to try…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.