Electronic Communication jobs in Brisbane QLD
Sort by: relevance -
- Computer savvy with an understanding of electronic, web-based and social media communications and applications.
- 3 year fixed term contract.
$37 - $39 an hour
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ensure that electronic filing systems are operating effectively and are up to date and accurate;
- Transfer of confidential files from paper format to electronic.
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Process end to end payroll.
- Exceptional communication and a very strong grasp of English in both verbal and written form.
- Execute a sales plan that will achieve sales growth targets and…
Eagle Farm QLD
- Excellent communication and business leadership skills.
- Demonstrated Management experience ideally in the electronic security or a related industry.
- Professional and assertive communication manner.
- Experience working with electrical, electronic or other highly technical componentry.
- Highly developed communication (including written) and interpersonal skills.
- Good experience with Microsoft Windows environment & Microsoft Office applications…
$29.47 - $30.42 an hour
- Excellent communication and clinical problem solving skills.
- Do you have experience working with mobile technology and electronic client records?
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Degree qualified in an engineering or scientific discipline of electronics or mechatronics.
- What We Are Looking For.
Wavell Heights QLD
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers, managing incoming calls and electronic correspondence or leading small teams of staff to discuss…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.