Electronic Manufacturing jobs
Sort by: relevance -
Marsden Park NSW
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical or Electronics Engineering are essential.
- The overall purpose of this role is to support the Manufacturing Engineering…
- Strong IT skills and good mechanical aptitude if an Electronics Engineer and good electronics aptitude if a Mechanical Engineer.
- Reporting to the Senior Electronics Engineer you will be responsible for:
- This includes design, construction, setup and operation of test equipment to conduct a…
- 5 years + experience in electronics product development for volume manufacturing.
- Degree level qualification in Electronics Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or related field;
- We are an established and growing company with a corporate office and manufacturing facilities in…
- The toy manufacturing process, including, Moulding, Painting and Printing.
- The creation of advanced technical specification documentation across all…
$107,000 - $126,000 a year
- Within the School, there is the Centre for Sustainable Materials Research and Technology, the Materials and Manufacturing Futures Institute and ARC Centre of…
- Experience with electronic systems (Trackwise and Electronic Batch Document).
- Provide support to manufacturing in the use of EBD and the requirements of EBD…
- Performs related clerical work such as word processing, filing, emailing mass communications, scheduling, or purchasing duties using electronic purchasing…
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Electronic, Mechanical or Mechatronic engineering or a combination of education and experience that demonstrate the required…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.