Electronic Security Specialist jobs in Sydney NSW
- Provide support to local contracts counsel on security obligations/security requirements.
- Solid foundational knowledge of security concepts.
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements.
- Experience with warehouse, distribution center, or electronic transaction based services.
- 7+ years: One or all of the following disciplines; corporate security…
- There's a trader who needs to post securities to Bloomberg's liquidity platform.
- There's a Portfolio Manager who needs to breakdown the Profit & Loss for her…
- We focus on fuel systems, electronic security, technology solutions, assurance services and facilities maintenance.
- We are passionate about our people!
- + Working as part of a local and national ICT & security consulting team on a diverse range of projects.
- + Designing and documenting IT and security systems…
- Delivery of site hazard related data and information via electronic middle ware to on-site end users in need of that information.
$95,000 a year
- Ownership of the company website(s), codebase and user access to make updates to the content and functionality as required, in line with security, SEO and UX…
- Hardware diagnostic and repair experience with basic understanding of electrical and electronic components;
- As a Technical Support Specialist you will….
- Our client is one of the market leading specialists whom provide specifically tailored, turn-key security solutions to the Corporate TOP 100.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.