Electronic Security Specialist jobs in Sydney NSW
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
- You will work amongst a team of high performing, driven and truly collaborative IP specialists who are leaders in their field.
- Experience with warehouse, distribution center, or electronic transaction based services.
- 7+ years: One or all of the following disciplines; corporate security…
- + Working as part of a local and national ICT & security consulting team on a diverse range of projects.
- + Designing and documenting IT and security systems…
- Delivery of site hazard related data and information via electronic middle ware to on-site end users in need of that information.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Knowledge of electronic systems and electrical wiring design.
- Developing and integrating electrical systems for specialist defence assets.
$95,000 a year
- Ownership of the company website(s), codebase and user access to make updates to the content and functionality as required, in line with security, SEO and UX…
- Hardware diagnostic and repair experience with basic understanding of electrical and electronic components;
- As a Technical Support Specialist you will….
Hills District NSW
- Proven experience as a Project Manager within the electronic security industry.
- This unique position provides the opportunity to work with a highly reputable…
TABMA Apprentices and Trainees
- The services and skillsets of locksmiths has also changed dramatically, with automotive specialists, forensic locksmiths and those that’s expertise lies in safe…
Corporate Technology Services
$35,000 - $45,000 a year
- The security and stability of an industry leader that enjoys giving back to the community.
- Qualifications in Audio Visual, communications, electronics,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.