Email Marketing jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Minimum 2 years experience in an email marketing function with a Digital focus.
- Assist with planning, implementing and monitoring marketing automation…
- Scheduling email marketing campaigns including oversight of calendar and sequencing, developing and distribution, database segmentation and continual…
- Being the go-to person in the Marketing team for Diversified Digital media (i.e.
- Reporting to the Performance Marketing Lead, this role is pivotal to delivering…
- Digital marketing expertise - including campaigns, lead management, content marketing and SEM.
- Provide marketing consultancy to partners on their market…
- Please email your resume and short cover letter to:
- Participate in community outreach events and local area marketing campaigns to help drive leads to the…
- Within the Brand and Marketing Group sit multiple teams the Copywriter will work with.
- Write, review and edit persuasive sales copy for landing pages, emails,…
- Reporting in to the GM Marketing, we have a rare opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Leader to help shape our marketing model to fully embrace digital…
- Preparing accurate and high-quality emails, presentations and communications on behalf of the GM.
- Managing and maintaining email and calendars for the GM and…
$87,170 a year
- Marketing, Recruitment & Channel Integration, Students.
- For further information about this position, contact Lisa Bugg (Brand & Campaign Manager) via email on…
- Oversee campaign performance and briefing of key campaigns, marketing calendar & creatives.
- Understanding of full funnel digital marketing tactics and channels,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.