Email Marketing $75,000 jobs
- Project manage email projects within Engagement & Support such as CRM integration and marketing automation.
- This role will be responsible for the national email…
- The role of an Email Marketing & Automation Specialist is to optimise email marketing correspondence to key audiences.
- Knowledge of SQLSQL is a plus.
- Experience working with marketing automation and/or email marketing platforms required.
- Help drive marketing innovation through and understanding of lead…
$70,000 - $120,000 a year
- Full accountability for marketing automation systems and processes.
- Join an established and highly analytical Omnichannel marketing team.
- Intermediate skills with MS office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) and email marketing platforms.
- Define email marketing strategy, working closely with their agency partner.
- Strong experience across digital marketing and ecommerce.
- Produce marketing collateral, email communications and ongoing website updates for assigned products.
- Opportunity to influence the marketing strategy.
- Quality tertiary qualification in marketing, business or related discipline.
- Using insights and data to ensure CRM marketing activities are optimised.
- Own the digital marketing strategy and content calendar.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Best practice email, SMS and digital marketing content solutions.
- Email build and deployment using marketing automation and email platforms.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.